How to Participate
- You must be nominated by your professor in order to participate.
- Please view the Alltech Young Scientist Paper and Presentation Requirements before writing your research paper for the Regional Competition and preparing your presentation for the Global Competition.
- Eligible research paper topics are listed below, and a detailed explanation is noted in the Alltech Young Scientist Areas of Interest for Research Papers.
- Animal Feeding Strategies and Modeling
- Crop Science
- Agriculture Analytical Methods
- Food Chain Safety and Traceability
- Human Health and Nutrition
2017 Program Timeline
Nomination and Registration Deadline
11:59 PM EDT Extended to December 31, 2016
11:59 PM EDT December 31, 2016
Regional Award Announcement
March - April, 2017
Global Competition/Discovery Week
Step 1 – Obtain Nomination
Obtain nomination from your professor by having your professor fill out the nomination form below.
DOWNLOAD : Alltech Young Scientist Nomination Form
Step 2 - Registration
Register online and submit your nomination form. To register, click here
Step 3 – Submission
Submit your research paper online by the deadline. Make sure your paper complies with all of the requirements.
To submit, click here